Have you ever faced Body shaming?


Yes, I have!! People shame me for my thin body. They have called me skinny, bony and various other names. They ask me why don’t your parents provide you with enough food. They tell me to eat more and more junk food to become fat!!

Body Shaming is a fast-growing trend in which anyone can be humiliated for their body size.


Body shaming must be eliminated irrespective of the body size. Body shaming can make people stressed out and this can even lead them to depression.

I have always been a tiny girl and I don’t feel bad about it. I am the way I am due to the genetics and the a fast metabolism and it should not be anyone’s cup of tea, I guess.

I know I don’t have an ideal body size but people should understand that it becomes easy to be discouraged when you and your abilities are judged based on your body size.

My body size shouldn’t bother anyone.



Share your experiences with me, if you have faced body shaming.

Body Shaming on TV: It is Getting Old

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Travel And Photography

FORSAKEN, UNHAPPY AND UNLOVED

They Met In The Library