Ever faced Pistanthrophobia?


Lately, I have been suffering from this phobia of trusting people.

You can say 'I have major trust issues'

This has not only made me an introvert but has also secluded me from the rest of the world.

People come and share their issues, problems, happiness, sadness, feelings, emotions, with me.

I always stay by their side and listen but never share.

You might ask me' Why don't you do the same'?

Because I have a phobia called Pistanthrophobia!!

Have you ever suffered from Pistanthrophobia?

If yes, what did you do to overcome it??

Share with me to help me eliminate my fear.


This is what it's like to be an introvert in classical music ...

Comments

  1. The fear of PISTANTHROPHOBIA is an unnecessary fear, we should try to understand the situation, and talk to any expert who will guidance. This fear may be common and most of people are facing this PISTANTHROPHOBIA. There is no need to fear, only we should take advice to experts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Travel And Photography

FORSAKEN, UNHAPPY AND UNLOVED

They Met In The Library