Do you break rules in your professional life??


Yes, I do!!

I have broken many rules not out of curiosity or fun but because of the following reasons-

I break the rules when it comes to my self-respect.
I break the rules when it comes to my dignity.
I break the rules when it comes to my happiness.
I break the rules when it comes to my self-esteem.
I break the rules when I am treated like a property/product.
I break the rules when it comes to my value.
I break the rules when it comes to my worth.
I break the rules when pressure is exerted on me.

I break free and come out of the place that makes my mind a mess.
And I don't even call it breaking the rules!

I call it standing up for yourself when you know you are right.

I believe in doing things in a powerful manner even if people think I am breaking all the rules.

Have you ever been a rebel in your professional life?

What do you call a person who always stands up for the right things and never cares about the rules?

P.S- Eagerly waiting for your feedback. Negatives and Positives all are welcomed.


Freedom Painting by Expressions | Artmajeur




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Travel And Photography

FORSAKEN, UNHAPPY AND UNLOVED

They Met In The Library