Love is overrated, yet is craved by most of us. However, if you crave it, you’ll be considered a fool in this ‘so-called practical life’. I really don’t understand why people doubt the existence of love but then again crib when they don’t find love? I am no ‘Mother Teresa’, but I do believe in the existence of love. As a part of society, we have are expected to run like clockwork! So, if by any chance, someone asks you about marriage and you tell them about things like love, soul connections, trust, understanding, and all that stuff, then you’re gone!! Because, my dear friend, nobody is going to believe you! They’ll attack you with their perceptions!! ‘You’re living in a fairytale’ ‘Love doesn’t exist’ ‘Love is a Drama’ ‘C’mon, Be Practical’ This is all that society says when you talk about love and marriage simultaneously. So, by any chance, if you talk about anything philosophical while answering the marriage question, you...
Comments
Post a Comment